Monday, December 26, 2011

Turbo Fire Inferno Plan!!!

Well, I survived day 1 of the TF 5 Day Inferno Plan! The Inferno Plan is a plan you can do before the 90 day workout program. It is designed to help jump start your weight loss.

The plan is very specific about your diet and your workout plan for 5 days. It is low calorie and tough workouts. I decided I CAN do this! It is only 5 days after all. Today wasn't easy. I have been hungry, but my body will adjust within the next day or two.

Today's meal plan included:

Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg and 1 slice of turkey turkey bacon on 2 slices of wheat toast

Snack: 1/2 of a medium banana and 7 walnut halves

Lunch: Salad topped with tuna and FF Italian dressing

Snack: Shakeology made with almond butter and water

Dinner: Honey Dijon Chicken and broccoli

My workout was Fire55ez and Stretch 10.  Not only is it specific when it comes to workouts and meals, but I also can only drink water and 1 glass of tea or coffee a day (only stevia can be used to sweeten) so needless to say I have only had water today.

I am proud of myself for sticking to it so far. It isn't easy, but I am hoping I will get at least a 3 pound loss to get me rolling as I start the 90 day challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment