Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BEFORE Turbo Fire Stats! And a potato soup recipe:)

So, I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of my Turbo Fire DVD's to get here, waiting is SO NOT my strong suit. In the meantime, I have been obsessed with before and after photos from the program, they are AMAZING!!! And so, you have seen my "before" picture from the day after I delivered my son. If you forgot here it is:

Yep, that is me at 255 pounds! Yikes!!! Now here is my most recent "during" picture:
That is me at 189. Now I should warn you that the clothes hide WAY more than you think. These next pictures are me in my yoga pants and sports bra. I am 189. I am not taking or posting them because I am proud of it. I know 70 pounds is a lot to lose and I am proud, but I am not proud of the way my body looks. I have very little muscle tone, and more skin than I would like. BUT, I know many of you are still struggling with your weight loss, and I want to be real with all of you...I am sick to my stomach just *thinking* about posting these but here you go:





TURBO FIRE STARTS TOMORROW!!!!! :)
Here are my starting stats:

Weight: 189.2
Waist: 41.5"
Hips: 45"
Chest: 43"
Right Arm: 13"
Left Arm: 13"
Right Thigh: 25"
Left Thigh: 24.5"

***Photos and stats will be updated in 30 days***




Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (adapted from Pamper Chef)

(I use a deep covered baker for this recipe)


  • 3 large baking potatoes  (about 2 1/2 pounds)
  • 3 1/2 cups milk , divided
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened(I use 1/3 fat and 8 oz)
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 -3 green onion (with tops)
  • 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 teaspoons black pepper coarsely ground
  •   bacon, chopped and cooked(I use the REAL bacon bits)
  • sour cream

Directions:

  1. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise
  2. Place in Deep Covered Baker.
  3. Pour 1/2 cup of the milk over the potatoes.
  4. Microwave, covered on high for 11 minutes. Remove baker from microwave.
  5. Move center potatoes to ends of baker and outer potatoes to center.
  6. Cover and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
  7. Remove baker from microwave and coarsely mash potatoes with Mix 'N Chop.
  8. Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese until smooth in Classic Batter Bowl.
  9. Slowly add remaining 3 cups milk, whisking until smooth.
  10. Add cream cheese mixture and butter to baker.
  11. Microwave, covered, on high 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is hot.
  12. Slice green onions with Chef's Knife.
  13. Carefully remove baker from microwave
  14. Add green onions, salt, and black pepper and mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper until cheese is melted.( I personally top each bowl with these ingredients)
  15. Serve with bacon and sour cream if desired.
     
    I serve with chunks of a good, crusty bread to dip in it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment