TURBO FIRE STARTS TOMORROW!!!!! :)
Here are my starting stats:
Right Arm: 13"
Left Arm: 13"
Right Thigh: 25"
Left Thigh: 24.5"
***Photos and stats will be updated in 30 days***
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder (adapted from Pamper Chef)
(I use a deep covered baker for this recipe)
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 3 1/2 cups milk , divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened(I use 1/3 fat and 8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 green onion (with tops)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons black pepper coarsely ground
- bacon, chopped and cooked(I use the REAL bacon bits)
- sour cream
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise
- Place in Deep Covered Baker.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the milk over the potatoes.
- Microwave, covered on high for 11 minutes. Remove baker from microwave.
- Move center potatoes to ends of baker and outer potatoes to center.
- Cover and microwave on high 8 to 11 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove baker from microwave and coarsely mash potatoes with Mix 'N Chop.
- Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese until smooth in Classic Batter Bowl.
- Slowly add remaining 3 cups milk, whisking until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture and butter to baker.
- Microwave, covered, on high 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Slice green onions with Chef's Knife.
- Carefully remove baker from microwave
- Add green onions, salt, and black pepper and mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper until cheese is melted.( I personally top each bowl with these ingredients)
- Serve with bacon and sour cream if desired.I serve with chunks of a good, crusty bread to dip in it:)