Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Turbo Fire Inferno Day 2

Well, today was tougher than yesterday...I woke up and had very on plan meals/snacks:

Breakfast: Yogurt and Wheat Toast

Snack: Celery and PB
 
Lunch: Whole wheat wrap with grilled chicken, lettuce and free zesty italian

After dinner snack: Shakeology made with a half a banana

Worked my tail off doing the workout: Fire45 and HIIT 20. The #'s indicate the length of the workout. HIIT is high intensity interval workouts...aka ASS KICKING!!! LOL!!! I sweat buckets and burned over 700 calories.

That is where my "good day" ends...I was slammed with a full blow migraine and found myself on the couch for the rest of the night :( So I didn't cook up the chicken tacos that are on the plan. Instead, Steve picked me up a side salad and chicken noodle soup from Chick-Fil-A. So even though I wasn't 100% on plan today, I am happy with my decisions:) And know I still burned enough calories to help with my weight loss:)

Tomorrow has a HUGE agenda!!! Busy work around the house, then attacking Fire55EZ Class. Then I will be meeting up with my sister for a "long run" of at least 4 miles, maybe 5! Just depends on how crazy we are feeling:)

I will be sticking to the food plan tomorrow all the way through the snacks. Then I am Baltimore bound!!! My sister and her boyfriend bought my husband and I tickets to see Jeff Dunham:) YAY!!!! So I will be eating dinner on the road. I plan to stick to a healthy salad or something along those lines!

If I don't check in tomorrow, I will catch up on Thursday:)






No comments:

Post a Comment