Monday, December 19, 2011

A Plateau?!?!?! Whaaaattttt?!?!!?

Hey Everyone!

It has been a few weeks. I had a hard time with the weeks following the loss of my pap. But I am back to it! Despite our loss, my life has been pretty amazing!! I recently left Slumber Parties and took a better position at Pure Romance...the grass may not always be greener, but I assure you, this time is has been AMAZING! I have never been happier with my job before. That happiness has carried over into every aspect of my life:) I am beyond grateful for the blessings!

Now, what you have all been waiting for...how has my weight loss journey been going? Hmmmmm.....can you say PLATEAU?!?!?! Yep it happens to everyone. Apparently, after 70 pounds, my body has decided that it wants to halt. Does that mean I give up??? HA!!!! You know me better than that, right?? :)

So it is time to switch things up! I am still tracking on my fitness pal. (amberd0626) And I just ordered Turbo Fire! It is a 6 day a week exercise program that is 12 weeks long. I did a TON of research on this program and I can just tell it is EXACTLY what I need to blast these last 30 pounds! I will be posting results weekly once I get started with the program. Not only will I check in weekly (I promise this time!) but I will be posting monthly photos and measurements. My measurements may not be pretty, nor will my photos, but they keep me honest and to let you know that we are all "real people" and if I can do this, so can YOU!

I considered mot posting about my plateau. There is nothing more discouraging than busting your ASS and not seeing the damn scale make a move. But the fact is, nearly everyone at some point or another in their weight loss journey hits a plateau. It's a necessary evil. One that can make or break you weight loss journey! It is important that when the scale stops moving, you realize that it is just the way your body responds to weight loss. That is why it is also important that you track your measurements, because sometimes the scale is not moving, but you ARE getting skinnier:)

So this week, I CHALLENGE you to take measurements and if you haven't taken pictures to document your changing body, then NOW is the time!!! I would love for you to share your progress with me! Let's motivate each other!

Until next time here are my latest pics! 30 pounds until GOAL!






No comments:

Post a Comment