Friday, September 2, 2011

Foodie Friday!!! 9/2/11

It is that time again!!! I am posting a quick, easy and TASTY seven layer dip that is PERFECT for a cookout! I am a big believer that you should enjoy a cookout. Weird how we correlate "enjoy" with "eat!" So in order for me to eat and know that I am on plan, I like to bring something to the party! This is my favorite go to recipe. It is also great for Sunday football, GO COWBOYS:) Please don't stop following my blog because I am a Cowboys fan ;)



 Print


Seven-Layer Mexican Dip
Weight Watchers Recipe
 

NA





Ingredients


  1 cup(s) fat-free sour cream   
2 Tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning   
9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup   
6 oz guacamole, about 3/4 cup   
1/4 cup(s) low-fat shredded cheddar cheese   
  4 medium scallion(s), chopped   
  1 small tomato(es), chopped   
6 medium olive(s), black, sliced   

Instructions

  • Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well.
  • Spread bean dip on bottom of a 12-inch round glass serving bowl or edged-platter. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes and olives. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving. 
I leave off the olives, because I am not a fan. I always serve with baked scoops:)

No comments:

Post a Comment