Monday, November 26, 2012

Bubble Up Pizza Casserole

As requested, I will be blogging about one of our favorite meals, Bubble Up Pizza Casserole!!! And in an effort to keep myself cooking, I will be making an effort to try a new recipe each week and post it here with my review!!! The recipes will be easy, as I am not much of a cook :)

Bubble Up Pizza Casserole:

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef or sausage
1 jar of pizza sauce
1/2 pack of pepperoni (I use turkey)
2 cups of cheese




1 tube of refrigerated biscuits


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brown ground beef. Mix in jar of of sauce and mushrooms. I quarter about half of the pepperonis and mix in as well.

Quarter the biscuits (I prefer to cut each biscuit into 8ths because it makes for smaller bites for my little guy) then mix in with meat and sauce.

Spoon into casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove and top with cheese, then bake another 10 minutes.

Serve and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment